18–20 March 2013
In-Depth BI/DW Courses: Essential Education, Immediate Impact
TDWI, in partnership with IRM UK, is pleased to present the TDWI BI Symposium in London, 18–20 March 2013. The TDWI BI Symposium offers full-day interactive courses, taught by the most knowledgeable and experienced practitioners in the industry. The Symposium provides the leading forum for business and technology professionals looking to gain in-depth, vendor-neutral education on business intelligence and data warehousing. Designed specifically to maximise your learning experience and training investments, the information you gain at this event will enable you to immediately impact your current initiatives.
Building a Responsive Analytics-Driven Organisation
The path from business information needs to business knowledge is a long one, and there are many opportunities for well-intended BI efforts to go astray. It can be difficult to make business decisions quickly. Without the ability to adapt, you may be stagnant in the face of change and uncertainty. Lacking the drive and discipline for business analytics, you may build elegant solutions to the wrong problems. Bringing agile and analytical approaches together is essential to BI success.
Attend TDWI’s BI Symposium in London to learn how to achieve continuity at every step, from rapidly growing data volumes to the business impact of analytics. You’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of your data, learn how to evolve on the fly, and find out how to use analytics to achieve your organisation’s goals. Featuring tracks focused on BI essentials, analytics, big data, and dimensional modelling, the BI Symposium will teach you how to put together an integrated foundation that helps solve business problems.
Four Tracks of Courses to Choose From
- Big Data: This track is designed to provide a framework for developing strategies to deal with complex data planning for big data. It will include discussions on architecture and use cases for big data analytics; integrating and governing big data; Hadoop for BI professionals; and emerging analytics for big data, including social network sentiment analysis.
- Business-Value-Driven Analytics: These courses are designed to show you how to build an analytics-driven organisation. You’ll learn the fundamentals of performance management, from metrics to dashboard design techniques, and hear about the impact of the emerging technologies associated with big data analytics and how they will impact your organisation.
- Dimensional Modelling: This track will help your organisation execute business-driven analytics. We’ll cover the basics of making your data reliable and accessible, from the basics of dimensional modelling to advanced techniques in dimensional design.
- Business Intelligence Essentials: Learn how to build a BI foundation. We’ll start by building a common understanding of BI, then explain how to manage a BI project and effectively gather business requirements.
Join us and Learn
- How to create a more agile organisation
- How to deliver information rapidly to add real value to your business
- How to create an analytics-driven organisation
- How to deploy the right analytics for your audience
- Effective design for dashboards and scorecards
- Principles of predictive analytics
- How performance management fits into business management
For over 15 years, TDWI has been the premier provider of in-depth, vendor-neutral business intelligence and data warehousing education in North America. Since 2004, TDWI Europe has offered conferences, seminars, symposiums, and publications in Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, and the UK.